cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Maisonneuve <n.maisonne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Display a CForm Repeater in JXTemplate
Date Sat, 14 May 2005 09:59:52 GMT
In pratice I would like transform the data of the form , so I use JX
as the generator of the pipeline where the data are injected. My first
step is just to display the results of the JX generator.

But it's really strange that anybody find a simple solution for this
simple problem.
1 Is there a simple way to access to the data in a repeater in a JX ?
2- Why in flowscript the access "model.field[0].name"  works but not in JX ?
(it would be interessing to develop ths kind of access in JX , no ?)

On 5/14/05, Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbogast@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe you could use just another CForm to display the result of the
> first one, except instead of field's you could use output's to make
> the content static.

create 2 forms. yes, but it's really not the solution that i expected

But thanks anyway ;-)