cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Xoan <xoant...@gmail.com>
Subject HTML
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 07:31:03 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using xsp to query eXist. I'm retrieving parts of xml documents
that contains html documents with the following code.

<xsp:content><xdb:get-xml as="string"/></xsp:content>

These html parts will be sent to a Javascript object as a string parameter .
javascriptfunction(param1, '<xsp:content><xdb:get-xml
as="string"/></xsp:content>', param3)

If I get as xml, the carriage returns break the string into separated
lines and make my code not to work. If I get as string the < symbol is
returnd as &lt; and the same thing with the > symbol.

I've tried <xsp:logic disable-output-escaping="yes"> but it seems not to work.

Have you ever got this problem? Any idea on how to solve it?'

Regards,

Xoan