cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Auth-fw, can't get Session context
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 07:59:19 GMT
You can make it a little bit simpler like this:

<map:act type="auth-protect">
  <map:parameter name="handler" value="auth-handler"/>

  <map:match pattern="*.continue">
     <map:call continuation="{../1}"/>
  </map:match>

  <map:match pattern="*.html">
  </map:match>

  <map:match pattern="*/**">
    <map:mount .../>
  </map:match>
</map:act>

So, surround your matchers with the auth-protect action.

Bart.

cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.ContextMa
na