cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gerritjan <gerritjankoekk...@mac.com>
Subject Authentication feedback
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 19:26:07 GMT
I've create a page wher a user can enter his/her login credentials
If succesful a page shows with secured information
If not succesful a page with a error message shows up...

so far so good

The problem is that if that user returns to the login page (in my
cases; it happens to be the home page of the site, so this is likely to
happen)
there is no feedback about the session; one can not see if already
logged in.
If credentials are entered again a hidious cocoon error happens.

My idea was to change the xslt that generates the login-page becomes
session aware
If no session aware generate username and password field with <login>
button (as it is today)
If a session is active, show text like "welcome on our site mr x!" and
a <logout> button

I'm not succesful in understanding the example, where this, sort of,
seems to happen!

can anyone help me with this:

following are the parts of my sitemap:
     <map:component-configurations>
       <authentication-manager>
         <handlers>
           <handler name="alleen_voor_leden">
             <redirect-to uri="aanmeldfout.html"/>
             <authentication uri="cocoon:raw:/cdls_authenticate"/>
           </handler>
         </handlers>
       </authentication-manager>

     <map:pipeline>
       <!-- ================= -->
       <!-- login page -->
       <!-- ================= -->
       <map:match pattern="cdls_login">
         <map:act type="auth-login">
           <map:parameter name="handler" value="alleen_voor_leden"/>
           <map:parameter name="parameter_user_id"
value="{request-param:username}"/>
           <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="{request-param:wachtwoord}"/>
           <map:redirect-to uri="service_submenu_kinderen.html"/>
         </map:act>
         <!-- failed: -->
         <map:redirect-to uri="aanmeldfout.html"/>
       </map:match>
       <!-- This is the authentication resource -->
       <map:match pattern="cdls_authenticate">
         <map:generate src="authentication/userlist_cdls-nl.xml"/>
         <map:transform src="authentication/authenticate.xsl">
         </map:transform>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
       </map:match>
     </map:pipeline>