cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Textor <jc.tex...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Hibernate: No Suitable Driver
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 07:00:38 GMT
Hi Brent !

When you were using Hibernate standalone, how did you access the
Database ? How are you managing the Hibernate Session ? Did you specify
your connection pool in cocoon.xconf ?

The "no suitable driver" exception could be a hint, though, that you
forgot to copy the JDBC SQL Driver (e.g. mysql-connector-j for MySQL)
to WEB-INF/lib at the server in your office.

HTH,
Johannes