cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Guido Casper <gcas...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Re: Auth-fw, can't get Session context
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 08:25:01 GMT
Stavros Kounis wrote:

> On 5/19/05, Guido Casper <gcasper@s-und-n.de> wrote:
>
>>Stavros Kounis wrote:
>>
>>>hi all
>>>
>>>i try to use Auth-FW. i have choose to create one just like the flow
>>>based in cocoon's samples.
>>>
>>>The auth process work fine (i can login log-out etc) but i can not get
>>>loged-in user's information.
>>>
>>>I have try the code snippet from AuthFWWithFlow wiki page [1]

>>>var contextMan =
>>>cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.ContextManager.ROLE);
>>>var authContext = contextMan.getContext("authentication");
>>>var userFrag = authContext.getXML("/authentication/ID");
>>>var username = Packages.org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMUtil.getValueOfNode(userFrag);
>>>
>>>this code return NULL at contextMan.getContext("authentication").
>>>
>>>I have to note that when i add this snippet at original cocoon's
>>>sample work fine.
>>>
>>>Did anyone give me a hint where i have to look for?
>>
>>The authentication context is only available within sitemap sections
>>being protected via AuthAction.
>>

> hi  Guido and thank you for your reply
>
> now i have to say that i'm totaly confused because i have try previews
> snippet in flow based auth-fw example (succesfully, or i just think
> so?!?).

Sorry, I use above code snippet together with action based approach. But
it should be possible with flow-based as well (as you confirmed).

All I can say is that you should look for differences between your code
and the Cocoon sample (sorry :-).

I just had a quick look at the AuthAction, which code snippet may be
responsible for making the auth context available and I think it's this:

   RequestState state = authManager.getState();
   map = state.getHandler().getContext().getContextInfo();

which, I assume, places the auth info into the request and which I can't
find in the flow based sample.

HTH
Guido

--