cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JD Daniels ...@kismetsoftware.com>
Subject [CFORMS] - Binding Collections Of Objects
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 22:04:43 GMT
I simply don't get it. I know the binding framework should do what I
want, but I can't figure it out. If I am missing a piece of
documentation, or a basic concept, please send me to the right place. I
have messed with all the samples, they don't seem to scale to what I want.

Heres what I have:

POJO Invoice contains a java.util.Set of POJO TimeTickets

So I have a selectlist that contains the id field of a bunch of
TimeTicket objects. What I can't figure out is how to bind those
TimeTickets objects. the values of the timeticket do not need to be
edited... I just want to display the select list, have flow / binding
framework create the collection and save it to the invoice POJO.

Any one tell me where to look?

JD