cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.t: is it still difficult to embed a CForm into legacy pages?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 10:24:52 GMT
Hi,

We faced this problem few days ago.
I have integrated some  Cforms with quite difficulties but that's
because I didn't know CForms meta language.

Today, CForms comes with sample stylesheets, css and js.
What I did is to modified a little bit these files to get things work
(visually) but I keep all the functionalities in them.

If you overload the stylesheets with more css classes, you'll integrate
quickly the Forms.

I admit there is no enough documentation and you have to see regurlarly
into the stylesheets to know what to use.

Lionel