cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Aichholzer <ga...@iicm.tu-graz.ac.at>
Subject Re: Generate via Multiple Documents
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 17:03:05 GMT
Frey, David wrote:
> Thank you Gerald.
>
> So if I understand this correctly, I can add an 'xpath' parameter to the
> generator in the pipeline.  The value of the 'xpath' parameter will be an
> xpath expression to search for in each of the files of the specified
> directory.  The matching elements will then be generated into another
> document?
>
> Is this correct?

Exactly - at least according to my experience.

I assume you have already found this link:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/generators/xpathdirectory-generator.html

So you'd have to set up a pipeline with the XPathDirectoryGenerator as
generator and transform its result using an XSLT-Transformer to match
your preferred XML-format.

This URL (just found with Google) might help, too:
http://xml.grumpykitty.biz/staticSiteArticle.html

HTH,
Gerald