cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Williams" <jdwilli...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: AW: Tomcat 5.0 installation
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 22:01:51 GMT
Good to know.

Whoever has taken on the task of upgrading the documentation might
consider adding this and posting it somewhere prominent. I found the
Tomcat install only because I was familiar with the docs already, but
the Tomcat 4.0.x is the newest version of a Cocoon install (on Tomcat)
that I was able to find easily. Cocoon newbies might need a bit more
hand-holding as far as finding the info.

Joe