cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Verdin <ver...@agrocampus-rennes.fr>
Subject Re: Form data not reflecting changes...
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 15:22:36 GMT
Sorry, it seems alright to me.
Would it be possible that the call to your viewing pipeline in the
flowscript happen before the data save to your file ?
Are your previously saved data normally loaded before you start using
the form ? If just the blank file was loaded, it would mean that your
user-specific file isn't correctly defined.

Nothing more, sorry... :(