cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Messing, Elad" <elad.mess...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de>
Subject Selection list populated from Hibernate POJO
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 11:39:48 GMT
Hi all
	It looks like a simple question, but I couldn't find the answer
for it.
	I have a Hibernate POJO class - for a restaurant type. It is
actually a mapping of a look-up table from my DB. An ID, and Name
members. That's it.

	Now I want to add a "Selection list" in my form, populated with
the values of this lookup table.
	I wouldn't want to use the "src" type of selection list, because
that would mean setting up the XML from my hibernate class. I think this
is a waste.
	Also - as it is dynamic (from the DB) I cannot use the " enum "
type (Or can I ?) .

	What would you suggest will be the best why to implement this ?
Some usage of the "flow-jxpath" type ?

	Thank you

Elad Messing
Software Developer