cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dennis Riedel" <Dennis_Rie...@web.de>
Subject Error starting JDO CForms Sample Cocoon 2.1.7
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 13:44:41 GMT
Hello
I compiled Cocoon 2.1.7 with JDO.jar and JDORI.jar in folder 'lib/local'.
It is now running on WinXP with Apache Tomcat 5.5.9 and Java 1.4.2_08 (Tomcat with compatibility
changes).

When I try to run the JDO samples from the block samples I get the following error:

"More pseudo attributes are expected."

And the stack trace tells me:

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: "file:/C:/Programme/Apache Software
Foundation/Tomcat 5.5/webapps/cocoon2/samples/blocks/ojb/forms/employee.js", line 29: uncaught
JavaScript exception: at employeeform_jdo (file:/C:/Programme/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat
5.5/webapps/cocoon2/samples/blocks/ojb/forms/employee.js, Line 29): org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException:
Can't read repository file 'repository.xml'

The repository files are located at "WEB-INF/classes" where they should be, as far as I know.

Anyone experienced the same and has some solution or idea?

Thx in advance.

Dennis