cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fadi qutaishat <fadi_taher2...@yahoo.com>
Subject changes are not reflected in the XML resources
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 13:07:07 GMT
Hi all,

I have posted a question few days ago but I have got
no response. Anyway, I have attached it again in case
if anyone has had the same problem:

I have got a problem in that cocoon always keeps the
old version of my XML files, some times I do need to
make some changes in some XML resources but these
changes are not reflected unless I restart the
operating system  (Windows XP).

I do make sure that every time I do a change that I
shutdown the tomcat at first then restart it again.

I am using cocoon version 2.1.6, tomcat version 4.0.6

Is there any solution ?

Many thanks,

Fadi