cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords <...@beyarecords.com>
Subject Problem with saxon 8 using JBoss 4.0.2
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 17:41:26 GMT
Hi,
I have recently upgraded from JBoss 4.0.0 to 4.0.2 and have changed
absolutely nothing in my code. But when using saxon 8 under 4.0.2 the
following happens:

<xsl:value-of select="//artists-info" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

using 4.0.2 gives an html output of (incorrect):

<?javax.xml.transform.disable-output-escaping?>
         Identified at some time and stage as a dj in a former life,
Emeson has been synonymous with r'n'b, hip-hop, jazz, funk and pure
soul.
&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;span='indextext'&gt;Now concentrating on his own material, his
musical style for the future represents a swerve from the well
trodden path of the norm,
but still capturing the spirit of a byegone era.&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;&lt;/br/&gt;

&lt;span='indextext'&gt;The self-taught musician is looking to open
up a whole new aspect on things with his alternative soul
offerings....&lt;/span&gt;
     <?javax.xml.transform.enable-output-escaping?>

while 4.0.0 gives the following html output (correct):

Identified at some time and stage as a dj in a former life, Emeson
has been synonymous with r'n'b, hip-hop, jazz, funk and pure soul.
style for the future represents a swerve from the well trodden path
of the norm,
but still capturing the spirit of a byegone era.</span>
whole new aspect on things with his alternative soul offerings....</
span>

What is going on here???? I have just copied my cocoon war from 4.0.2
to 4.0.2 and changed NO code at all!!!

I am using OS X 10.4.1 (Tiger)

regards