cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Tonberg" <Jon.Tonb...@realise.com>
Subject RE: Nested transformations
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 09:46:39 GMT
> Does someone of you know how to use the result of a xslt
> transformation as the source of another ?
>
> 1] xml1 + xsl1 ----->xsl2
> 2] xml2 + xsl2 -----> xml3

If I understand you correctly (should xsl2 = xml2 in step 1] ?), it should be as simple as

<map:pipeline>
	<map match="your-pattern">
		<map:part src="xml1.xml"/>
		<map:transform src="xsl1.xsl">
		<map:transform src="xsl2.xsl">
		<map:serialize type="output-type"/>
	</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

... xsl2.xsl will transform the output of xml1.xml transfored through xsl1.xsl.

jon

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone on 0131 476 6000 and delete the material from your
computer.