cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Milvich" <protu...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: FOR-loop in xsp:logic section
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 09:02:24 GMT
Hallo,

thank you Chris for your answer. It is working a little bit better now.

When I wrap the <xsp:logic> element with an additional element, i get no
more error messages.
But therefore I get nothing -- all I see when  transforming the xsp-doc is a
complete blank html-page.

I get no errors. I have set all the logoptions in logkit.xconf to
DEBUG-Modus but nothing happens.
After removing the the FOR-loop from the xsp-doc everything is alright. I
get a correct html-output page.

When looking at the created  xsp-servlet-java file, it seems to be alright
but only with the additional element suggested by Chris.  When removing the
additional wrapping element for <xsp:logic> the java file is incorrect!

Has anyone other tips or a good sample to include a For-loop inside
<xsp:logic>? I found no samples in on the cocoon xsp-pages.

thank you for helping

michael