cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nouguier Olivier <olivier.nougu...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: classes in WEB-INF
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 17:47:33 GMT
Hi all,
 Just to add a little tips on any process and eclipse.

 If:
1: tomcat is running within eclipse ( sysdeo plugin )
2: java src were sync with classes when tomcat started
3: eclipse is in debug perpertive
 then
 Src changes are immediatly visible without restarting tomcat, as long
as object interface are unchanged ( properties && method ).

Very usefull.

www.orcades.net