cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua>
Subject Re: accessing flow document from sitemap
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 06:29:42 GMT
Well, I have generator which generate
<status>
<success/>
</status>
on success
and
<status>
<error>error Message</error>
</status>
on error.

I can't set session variables in this generator or do something else.

My question was. HOW TO ACCESS document produced by generator from
sitemap using selector or matcher and perform some actions if success
was generated or do not perform if error was.

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 22:31 +0100, Ben Pope wrote:
> Arsen A. Gutsal wrote:
> > How can I access flow document within the sitemap?
> > Let say I have
> > <generate src="somefile.xml">
> > <map:select type="parameter-selector-test">
> > <map:when test="{somefile/error}">
> > 	<!-- this should be called when somefile.xml has /error tag -->
> > </map:when>
> >
> > Is that possible?
>
> It sounds to me like you should be putting your variations into a transformer.
>
> Perhaps this might help:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/generators/xpathdirectory-generator.html
>
> Please explain a little more your use-case.
>
> Ben

Sincerely,
Arsen A. Gutsal
SOFTSKY Ltd CEO/Executive
SOFTSKY - Cost effective Software Development