cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roberto Marra" <rma...@montefiore.ch>
Subject Re: CForms & value of field...
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 14:14:51 GMT
Hi Jeroen & thanx.
I had a look of the OJB samples. Let say that now my main target is not to write to db but
to have the value of the CForm available in the flowscript & I want to do that via binding.
So in the sitemap I got that now:

<map:match pattern="regContatti">
<map:call function="handleForm">
<map:parameter name="function" value="storeContact"/>
<map:parameter name="form-definition" value="forms/definitions/contatti.xml"/>
<map:parameter name="bindingURI" value="binding/contatti/bindContatti.xml"/>
</map:call>
</map:match>

& in the flowscript
   var bindingFile =  cocoon.parameters["bindingURI"];
   var bean = new Packages.org.mf.ContactBean();

   form.createBinding(bindingFile);
   form.save(bean);

   System.out.println("test:"+form.lookupWidget("ragSoc").getValue());

  but "test" return me null. So for sure I didn't understand something...or more...

Cheers
ROberto