cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Holmes <mhol...@uvic.ca>
Subject Re: Missing xml declaration and doctype when using XQuery
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:04:19 GMT
Answering my own question, in case anyone else has the same problem:

My XQuery was returning this:

<TEI.2>
	<!-- Query Results -->
	{f:GetDoc()}
</TEI.2>

If I make it return this:

<document>
<TEI.2>
	<!-- Query Results -->
	{f:GetDoc()}
</TEI.2>
</document>

Then it works. Apparently the container tag is required before the
doctype headers will be generated.

Cheers,
Martin