cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: attaching an object to sendpage
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:32:37 GMT

Upayavira wrote:

> Have you ever used JXPath? That would be one way. Otherwise, does the
> NativeObject have an 'unwrap' option? Then you could cast the unwrapped
> object. I'm guessing now though.

JXPath didn't have the capabilities I needed for generating my SAX
stream, that's why i went with a custom generator instead.

It looks like the nativeobject has most of the properties available to
call the methods i want in a Javascript way. But I think i'll just stick
to passing it via the Request, even though it's less declarative to see
what's going on in my code.

Funny though that this isn't easily doable. I would've thought that
passing an object from flow to a non-JX pipeline is common stuff - guess
i was wrong :-)

Thanks for your help
Jorg