cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Announce] Eclipse Lepido, and opensource IDE for Apache Cocoon
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:10:31 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Hi Thorsten,
>
>they (anyware) already have a lot of code. See (download and try):
>
>http://www.anyware-tech.com/en/developper/EclipsePlugins/Download.html
>
>AFAIK, this is the code being released for lepido.

Exactly.

>Currently, it is based on cocoon 2.1.5 and tomcat 4.1.29.

This is only the "Cocoon start" plugin, which really isn't the central
part of our donation to Eclipse. The main part of it is the editors and,
more importantly, the AXE platform (currently meaning "Anyware XML
Editor" but should be renamed to something like "Advanced XML editor")
which is a XUL-like system to build form-oriented editors.

>The eclipse plugin looks fine. I
>already downloaded it and played a little with it. But a good docos are
>needed to get more into.

Yup. You'll be able to write them as part of the Lepido effort :-P

Sylvain