cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Fwd: SVG with xlink namespace
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:20:30 GMT

Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:
> Sorry, I don't know how to apply your advice.
> I've installed a standard Coccon 2.1.7 install.
> In the startup process messages, I see:
> ... Starting Jetty/4.2.23
> and in the last line of the startup:
> ... Started org.mortbay.jetty.Server@e94e92
>
> Do you say I have to download a different version of Jetty and install
> it in Cocoon?

Nope, this is ok.

I tested with
     <map:match pattern="testsvg">
       <map:generate src="d:/temp/try.svg"/>
       <map:serialize type="svgxml"/>
     </map:match>

"try.svg" is a plain svg with multiple namespaces declared,
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<svg
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
<defs>

there is one element with xlink : <use xlink:href="#logo" x="200"
y="200" /> , logo is a defined image.

I am getting no errors whatsoever. Adobe plugin renders it fine, and
when i use the plain xml serializer i can see that the document went
through unmodified.

Where do you exactly get this error? Is it in the tool you use to view
the resulting svg or is it a cocoon error with stacktrace and all?

Jorg