cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volkm@r" <plsdontre...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: "redirect-to" result of a transformation
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:47:32 GMT
Adam Ratcliffe wrote:
> Yes the uri that gets passed to processPipelineTo() does need to reference a
> pipeline that would fetch your content for you,
 > [...]

But what is the syntax for referencing to (SAX result coming out of) a
pipeline?

      cocoon.request.getParameter("Quelle")

just only references to a request parameter of the pipeline from where I
was calling the function.

> I'm sure there are many other ways of doing this making greater use of sitemap
 > [...]

Just only one would be enough, but I don't know of any. Some Idea?

<map:match pattern="LinuxLink">
   <map:generate type="html" src="{request-param:Quelle}">
     <map:parameter name="xpath"
value="*[local-name()='a'][text()[contains(.,'Story')]]/@href"/>
   </map:generate>
<map:redirect-to uri="{*How-To-Adress-Xpath-From-Generate*}"/>
</map:match>

Isn't there any chance for making SAX stream available to the sitemap?

--
Volkm@r