cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dan Durkin <ddur...@scilearn.com>
Subject Re: build error, cocoon 2.1.7, ant 1.6.2, linux
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:03:22 GMT
this maybe a problem with the ant file

can you try and specify --noconfig

looks like without this ant looks at config for installed versions which
  may cause problems.

I don't have a system handy to verify.  If true, the cocoon/build.sh may
need to specify --noconfig

below are some snippets from tools/bin/ant

if $show_help ; then
   echo $0 '[script options] [options] [target [target2 [target3] ..]]'
   echo 'Script Options:'
   echo '  --help, --h            print this message and ant help'
   echo '  --noconfig             suppress sourcing of /etc/ant.conf,'
   echo '                         $HOME/.ant/ant.conf, and $HOME/.antrc'
   echo '                         configuration files'
   echo '  --usejikes             enable use of jikes by default, unless'
   echo '                         set explicitly in configuration files'
   echo '  --execdebug            print ant exec line generated by this'
   echo '                         launch script'
   echo '  '
fi

# Source/default ant configuration
if $no_config ; then