cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dan Durkin <ddur...@scilearn.com>
Subject Re: Request parameters forwarding or not
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:39:48 GMT
You may be able to use the cocoon:raw: protocol.

it's mentioned here :
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html#The+authentication+resource

there's a note in the doc:

You might be wondering why we explicitly pass the request parameters on
to the internal pipeline call. Note that the authentication resource of
the portalhandler is defined by cocoon:raw. By using this, no request
parameter of the original request is passed on to the internal pipeline
by default and therefore we have to define them explicitly. If you use
cocoon: then the parameters of the form are by default passed on to the
authentication resource and we could omit the parameter definition from
above. But we feel that it is safer to explicitly define them.

I don't remember seeing the this mention other place in the docs.

Does any know, if/where this is documented?

HTH

Dan