cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volkm@r" <plsdontre...@arcor.de>
Subject "redirect-to" result of a transformation
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:26:31 GMT
How can I use the output of a pipeline as target for "redirect-to"?

What I'm trying to do is evaluating a web page for a certain link and
redirecting to the uri of that link. Grepping the link is easily done,
i.e. the following pipe exactly shows me the desired uri.

<map:match pattern="myPattern">
   <map:generate type="html" src="{request-param:Quelle}"/>
   <map:transform src="cropping_link.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize type="text"/>
</map:match>

Now I have the uri as text/plain. But I don't want to output the uri (as
text) but rather redirect-to it like

   <map:redirect-to uri="{result-of-transformation}"/>

How can I use it as the uri attribute's value?
--
Volkm@r