cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nacho Jimenez <nacho.jime...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure my Authenticator
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:15:56 GMT
Hi Michel,

I'm playing by heart, it's bing a very long time since I last worked
in an authenticator, but I think the configuration is set in the
sitemap.. I don't have my source code right now, but i think that it
goes inside the handler:

<authentication
authenticator="com.unmardedatos.cocoon.authentication.LDAPAuthenticator">
     <server>pruebas.udgrancanaria.org</server>
     <basedn>dc=unmardedatos,dc=com</basedn>
     <application>Redaccion Virtual</application>
</authentication>

And you can get the server, basedn and application from the Configure function.

Hope it works.