cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adam Ratcliffe <a...@prema.co.nz>
Subject Re: "redirect-to" result of a transformation
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:16:23 GMT
Hi,

You can get the output of the pipeline called by
cocoon.processPipelineTo() as a string by calling toString() on
the output stream that you passed into the function.  You can then
parse the string or build a DOM
object from it whatever you like to get the redirect URI.

Sorry I don't know of any other approaches to achieve what you're
trying to do other than what we've talked
about already.

Cheers
Adam