cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Authentication alternatives
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:46:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to implement some authentication on my Cocoon application
and I find authentication framework a bit complicated and not very
clean with all those roundtrips between flow and sitemap. I mean, it's
certainly adapted to generic situations but I'd like to be sure it's
the best available solution before preparing myself for a headache (I
can already feel it coming :-P).
So knowing that all my application is made with JX+flow over a Spring
structure (which contains user data), has anyone successfully
implemented a simpler authentication management or is auth-fw the only
solution ?

Thx in advance

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST