cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring and Cocoon ?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:38:46 GMT
> This is the reason why my the instructions for my CHS [1] sample app
> explicitly state that you should *exclude* the hsqldb Cocoon block from
> the build. Inside CHS there is a Spring component that wraps HSQLDB and
> ensures that it is available before the datasource is initialized. I
> did that for exactly the same reasons you mention here.
>
> [1] http://cocoondev.org/main/117/43.html

Oooooh... This is really interesting ! Do you think it's possible for
me to integrate such a component in my application ? How ? (I've tried
to download and install CHS but I have weird java path issues I don't
understand... :oS)

On the other hand I've tried to setup a MySQL 4.1.11 database with a
mysql-connector-J 3.1.8 and when the application is initialized, I get
some ClassNotFoundException on org.aspectj.lang.Signature ! (see the
error in error.log)

And Google didn't help me much on that. Any idea ?

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST