cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CocoonAndHibernateTutorial precisions
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:31:08 GMT
And that's when another problem appears. I moved on to the next step :
setting a servlet filter to close open Hibernate session at the end of
any request. I double checked everything and still, when I load my
application, here are the last messages I get :

- ServletContext 'C:\dev\pfe\schaman\target\schaman\' initialized.
14 avr. 2005 11:17:43 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
GRAVE: Error filterStart
14 avr. 2005 11:17:43 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
GRAVE: Erreur de démarrage du contexte suite aux erreurs précédentes
14 avr. 2005 11:17:44 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer install

Sorry, some messages are in French (which I don't really know where
they come from, I didn't know that some of Tomcat messages could be
automatically translated...) but in substance, it means that the
second error is a logical consequence of the one above, but as I don't
have any more information about the cause of the one above, I'm not
quite helped.

Do you have any idea about what could have caused those unexplained
"GRAVE" errors ?

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST