cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of the documentation effort
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 03:15:26 GMT
Ok thanks for the information I didn't know that. I supposed that docs
mailing list was for discussion regarding documentation effort and so
I just wanted to explain why it was worth discussing that out of this
list. But obviously I was wrong.
Anyway I've subscribed to all Cocoon lists to see if I can help as I'm
really willing to.

On 4/12/05, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
> >
> > And this is a debate that would fit both dev and doc mail lists as
> > it's a matter of coordinating both kinds of efforts.
>
> We don't discuss on the "docs" mailing lists.
> Its purpose is supposed to be for the Wiki diff
> autmoted notifications.
>
> The docs discussion is happening on the "dev" list.
>
> --David

Sebastien ARBOGAST