cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Debug view ?
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 03:38:32 GMT
Hi,

When I work in PHP for other projects I often reuse a debug page that
echoes all the available variables from the current environment like
session, request parameters and other superglobal tables. It's very
practical to check the output of a form before writing the script to
treat that data.
Would it be possible to have the same utility page with Cocoon ? With
what technique ? Because I guess it would be possible with XSP but I
heard that XSP was likely to be deprecated in the future... And would
it be possible to make a view of it, like "content" or "prettycontent"
for example ?

Thank you in advance.
Regards
--