cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "beyanet.com" <beya_n...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem getting an object out of a drop down list
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:24:03 GMT

>Leszek,
>the problem is the fact that XSLT forces you to use quotes in the
>value section of the option tag:
>
><option value="${orderz.getID()}">
>
>If I could do this:
>
><option value=${orderz.getID()}>
>
>sending the value without being enclosed in quotes then all would be
>ok. Is there anyway to override this in xslt?
>
>regards
>
>Uzo

Leszek,
you are right. But it would be helpfull if I could at least
interrogate userGlobal, which is a set, like so:

userGlobal.contains(orderz);

or even iterrate through the orders based on an order id and then
select all the relevant info I need from there.

ah well... back to the original solution.

thanks

Uzo