cocoon-users mailing list archives

From uzo <and...@jibeya.com>
Subject Re: Problem getting an object out of a drop down list
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:07:33 GMT

Leszek,
the problem is the fact that XSLT forces you to use quotes in the
value section of the option tag:

<option value="${orderz.getID()}">

If I could do this:

<option value=${orderz.getID()}>

sending the value without being enclosed in quotes then all would be
ok. Is there anyway to override this in xslt?

regards

Uzo