cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "beyanet.com" <beya_n...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SWFSerializer
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:54:09 GMT
>Hi,
>just trying to upgrade to 2.1.7 for which I did a standard build
>without excluding any blocks. When I try and launch cocoon I get the
>above mentioned error.

Ok,
what is going on here? blocks.properties has the following line:

include.block.swf=false

But when I view the all-sitemap-components.txt file in the build
folder there is no mention of:

org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SWFSerializer

Has this block been re-named, deprecated?

I am running OS X 10.3.8 and trying to run version 2.1.7 of cocoon.

regards

Uzo