cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "beyanet.com" <beya_n...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Problem with OS X Safari
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:18:29 GMT
Hi,
I have recently upgraded to OS X 10.3.9 using Safari 1.3 (v312). The
problem I have been experiencing is that on initial load of my site
you will just see a grey/white background, and it's only until you
refresh the page again that you see the actual web page!

Are any other OS X users experiencing this? Any solutions?

I wrote some Javascript code which detects for the Safari browser and
then reloads the page but this did not work all the time. I was still
forced to do another hard refresh before the page would display.

I am using cocoon 2.1.7.

regards

beya

p.s. I never had a problem with Safari before 2.1.7 or OS X 10.3.9 upgrades.