cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: Debug view ?
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:53:46 GMT
hi sebastien

you have to use flow to handle requests, sessions etc,
if so you will find that there is a real debuger where you can set
breackpoints and watch your objects/variable

i cocoon.xconf is a commentet entry about debuger. uncomment it and restar
your container (tomcat). net time your request use flow debuger will
appear.

regards

-stavros