cocoon-users mailing list archives

From suryanarayana.mur...@tcs.com
Subject Re: SendMail
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:26:02 GMT

Hi Roberto,
I am planning to use cocoon's sedmail action. In my email, I need to send
a zipoutputstream as an attachment.
How can I do this?
Could you please share your code?
what is the difference between Sendmail Action, Sendmail Transformer.
I am little bit confused.

Thanks & Regards,
Murthy

"Roberto Marra" <rmarra@montefiore.ch>
04/28/2005 02:50 PM
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

<users@cocoon.apache.org>
cc

Subject
SendMail

Hi all,
seems that nobody use SendMail action...anyway I got another question
about it, maybe somebody can help me:

The sendmail action take different parameter as "subject", "from", "cc"
etc. Of course there is the body parameter too.
What I would like to do is put in the body parameter some form field that
user puted in the form, should be something like that:

<map:parameter name="body" value="Nome:{request-param:ragSoc}
Indirizzo:{request-param:indirizzo} citta:{request-param:citta}
telefono:{request-param:tel}...."/>
Let be that I got 10 field that I want to pass as part of the body in the
e-mail. It works very well the problem is the layout. I would like to have
a new line for every field. Do you know what I mean? Insted of having the
layout like that

Nome:Roberto Indirizzo:blablabla citta:Lugano telefono:849384943

I would like to have

Nome:Roberto
Indirizzo:blablabla
citta:Lugano
telefono:9849348

Any suggestion?
Regards

Roberto

ForwardSourceID:NT00006852

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you