cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Fwd: New version of sunBow available]
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:21:57 GMT
Sorry, I've been away a few days.

> >>With Lepido [1] being introduced only a few days ago, i
> think Sunbow
> >>will quickly become irrelevant.

Ah such harsh words :).

> Exactly. The people at S&N (Carsten Ziegeler and Matthew
> Langham being the best known here) want to participate to
> Lepido and reuse there what makes sense to be reused.
>
> The purpose being of course to avoid duplicating efforts on
> Cocoon-related tools !

Yes this is exactly the goal we also have. The new version of sunBow is for
the folks that required one under a more current Eclipse version.

We will then be looking to reuse parts of sunBow with the Lepido project and
helping Sylvain and crew build a single (and great) Cocoon IDE.

Matthew

--

S&N AG
Competence Center Open Source