cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter.Urba...@mediacenter.nl
Subject Betr.: Re: Betr.: authentication-fw
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:12:09 GMT

Andre Juffer <ajuffer@sun3.oulu.fi> wrote on 29-04-2005 17:51:31:

> Peter,
>
> thanks for your reply. I have tried your suggestion, but it has no
> effect. From the sitemap.log, I cannot see any attempt to contact the
> authentication resource. It just indicates:
>
> INFO    (2005-04-29) 18:38.13:472   [sitemap] (/sopas/do-login.xxx)
> http-8080-Processor25/ForwardRedirector: Redirecting to 'login'
>
> So, it went correctly to do-login.xxx resource, but as far as I can see
> it never attempts to contact the authentication resource. I would have
> expected an entry in the log file about this. There is an entry in the
> core.log:
>
> INFO    (2005-04-29) 18:38.13:470   [core.authentication-manager]
> (/sopas/do-login.xxx) http-8080-Processor25/PipelineAuthenticator:
> Authenticator: Failed authentication using handler 'sopashandler'
>
> So, something is not working. Given the fact that the authentication
> resource works, when I call it manually, I suspect an error in the
> sitemap somewhere:
>
>   <map:pipelines>
>      <map:component-configurations>
>        <authentication-manager>
>          <handlers>
>            <handler name="sopashandler">
>              <redirect-to uri="cocoon:/login" />
>              <authentication uri="cocoon:raw:/accounts/authenticate" />
>            </handler>
>          </handlers>
>        </authentication-manager>
>      </map:component-configurations>
> --
> </map:pipelines>
>

> Is the <map:component-configurations> in fact at the right location in
> the sitemap? There are a few typing errors in the documentation.

As far as I can see, this is correct. Here's mine:
<map:pipelines>
  <map:component-configurations>
    <authentication-manager>
      <handlers>
        <handler name="mchandler">
          <redirect-to uri="cocoon:/rvd/login.html" />
          <authentication uri="cocoon:raw:/rvd/authenticate.xxx" />
        </handler>
      </handlers>
    </authentication-manager>
  </map:component-configurations>
</map:pipelines>
I see no real difference.
I think we need more info from the log. You can pump up the logging in
WEB-INF/logkit.xconf. Change every log-level="..." to log-level="DEBUG".
Restart Cocoon. Now you will see *a lot* more messsages in sitemap.log.

Regards,
Peter