cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ulf Sahlin" <...@s2.se>
Subject Re: [FINS] is this still alive? JFreeChart option?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:11:08 GMT
Hello Antonio!

Some time ago, I looked at expanding the Fins wrapper. This is not that
difficult, as you only need to add some logic in the main renderer selector
method within Fins, along with defining your own markup for the data sets.
Merely using new chart types, using the same base-data markup, would be
quite easy.

Other than that, I'm using Fins for a data warehouse application and it's
working great, apart from the Fins serializer being quite CPU-intensive. I
don't how to optimize the serialization, any ideas here?

Best regards,
   Ulf Sahlin