cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: xsp and &lt; symbol problem
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:59:01 GMT
An XSP generates a stream of SAX events.  The conversion to a character stream is done by the
serializer at the end of the pipeline.
I suppose you are using the XML serializer.  Have a look at the HTML serializer or, depending
on your application, the text serializer.

HTH, Alfred.

the sender's company.