cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Kiran" <kku...@kheaa.com>
Subject RE: DOM objects in session
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:12:02 GMT
I;ve done some research and found that the SessionAttributeGenerator, is
using wrong session object ( and data is being shared between multiple
sessions)

even though the xml is built correctly, SessionAttributeGenerator is
accessing the wrong dom object in session.

1. do we have to Synchronize the generate() method block?
2. are there any known problems in SessionAttributeGenerator

here is the pipeline that uses this generator

	<map:match pattern="login">
		<map:act type="xml">
				<map:act type="simple">
					<map:generate type="sess-attr"
label="raw">
						 <map:parameter
name="attr-name" value="myAttribute"/>

						 <map:parameter name="style"
value="{style}"/>
						 <map:parameter name="ETerm"
value="{ETerm}"/>
					</map:generate>
					<map:transform src="{style}.xsl">
						<map:parameter
name="use-request-parameters" value="true"/>
						<map:parameter
name="dataTemplate" value="{dataTemplate}"/>
						<map:parameter name="layout"
value="S1" />
						<map:parameter name="wizard"
value="N" />
					    <map:parameter name="ETerm"
value="{ETerm}"/>
			   		 </map:transform>
			    		<map:serialize />
					</map:act>
				</map:act>
		</map:match>I have somany pipelines like this!!

thanks

Kiran Kumar (Raj)

thanks

Kiran Kumar (Raj)