cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schultz, Gary - COMM" <GSchu...@commerce.state.wi.us>
Subject sitemap processing
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:35:49 GMT
I just want to confirm or clarify my understanding of the sitemap process.
Does the Cocoon pipeline process the includes first and the xslt second? I
plan to use a sitemap entry as shown below in a project management system:

      <map:match pattern="TSS-ProjectNameHere*.section">
      <map:generate src="d:/comwps/TSS/content/TSS-ProjectNameHere.html"/>
        <map:match type="match-param-paramname" pattern="*">
     <map:transform type="xinclude"/>
     <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
          <map:transform src="d:/comwps/TSS/xslt/page2html-docplan.xsl">
            <map:parameter name="id" value="{1}"/>
          </map:transform>
          <map:serialize/>
        </map:match>
      </map:match>

I just took project management training, and I'm applying my new found
skills to a couple of small projects in our agency. I started developing a
project documentation system in Cocoon, but I want to expand it to a more
established project management system. The system will rely on xml files
that are included into a master xml file and processed by xslt. So my
understanding of the process is critical. Any information provided is
greatly appreciated.

Gary T. Schultz
Web Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce