cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Volker Bublitz <...@imatics.de>
Subject Re: xsp and &lt; symbol problem
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:01:16 GMT
thanks for that information. i tried several serializers but when i
create output in the form

<xsp:logic>
	String out = "&lt;tagname&gt;";
</xsp:logic>

<xsp:expr>out</xsp:expr>

i still get the &lt; and &gt; and not < and > ... do i need to write my
own serializer?

this one doesn't work :-(

<xsp:logic>
	String out = "<tagname>";
</xsp:logic>

i even tried to write a simple class with the methods

public static getLT() {
	return "<";
}
public static getGT() {
	return ">";
}

but this also results in output of &lt; and &gt; when calling
<xsp:logic>String out =
myClass.getLT()+"tagname"+myClass.getGT();</xsp:logic>

:-(

volker