cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Xoan <xoant...@gmail.com>
Subject Javascript and xsp
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:49:24 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to write a xsp with some javascript code. This code uses
functions defined in a .js file.
When I try the html part in a browser all works fine, but when I try
to use the same html code in a xsp seems that the following
instruction is not recognized:

	<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="http://localhost:8080/exist/examples/Editor/library.js"></script>

as when I try to load it the following error appears:

Error function_defined_in_library.js is not defined.

=====
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsp:page language="javascript" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp">

<head>
	<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="http://localhost:8080/exist/examples/Editor/library.js"></script>

</head>

a_call_to_a function_defined_in_library.js(param1', param2);
</script>

</xsp:page>
=====

It is possible to call external javascript code in xsp's?

Any idea on what is happening?

Regards,
Xoan