cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Sikora <szef...@op.pl>
Subject Re: dynamci selection list in cform problem
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:33:07 GMT
Hello Patrick,

PV> Am I doing something wrong or is it a BUG? Is there another way of doing
PV> this?

PV> We are using the cocoon 2.2 dev.

PV> <fd:field id="facility_type">
PV>             <fd:label>Centre Type:</fd:label>
PV>             <fd:datatype base="string"/>
PV>             <fd:selection-list
PV> src="cocoon:/search_CENTRE.CENTRE_TYPE.xml" dynamic="true"/>
PV>         </fd:field>

I'm not sure is it the same bug but in 2.1x there's bug with relative
Cocoon protocol in dynamic selection list. Well, I'm not sure is it really bug
but I couldn't make cocoon to use relative protocol in those places.
Try using cocoon:// protocol - it worked in my case.

--
Best regards,
 Grzegorz Sikora